Friday, June 1, 2012

Verbal Processor.

I'm a verbal processor. The things that I need to process through aren't on my blog. Well, they are, but it's always after the fact. My blog isn't where I figure life out, it's where I make it a little more neat and organized and digestible. I try hard not to lessen the situations or the impact of what's going on, but it's not anything new or revolutionary to me when I'm writing to post. My life-processing happens behind the scenes in late night drives or after soccer games/jewelry shows or in the parking lot after rehearsals or in the church office or at coffee shops. You get the picture. It happens aloud with my life-processing people. It happens with questions, doubts, curiosities, and occasional conclusions. My blog is not my diary or my place to figure things out. It’s my platform to present things once they’ve been verbally processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment