Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Review. The month of diet coke.

Out-of-order June Photos.

I got covered in baby snot, frozen yogurt, and sprinkles shortly after this photo was taken. The baby sneezed with a mouthful of FroYo and sprinkles and it all came out on me.


We had a fun day of adventures!

And for my next trick, I will look cute while playing the drums. 
Too bad I don't actually play the drums. 

Sleepy Cuddles. Love this baby girl. 

My photographers in training.

Look at that smile!

Decorating cupcakes!

It's a best friend tradition.

Happiness. I love fireworks. :) 

I'm teaching Trina how to swim. Our first lesson was on the floor. We might make it to the pool next time.

Play time!

Love, love LOVE this little girl. One of the most precious people in my life.

Googly Eyes. I just really like crafts.

Happy people!

VBS! I led the Recreation Station and really enjoyed it! The outdoors are my favorite classroom. I want to teach PE.

My button-making oasis. 

Cause everyone could use a little extra help sometimes. My office work-station.


Andrea's. Do not touch. My diet coke was comfortably hidden under the cup.


-- At one point, Alicia and I planned to house a clean and organized zoo in Sam's office. I think he agreed.
-- 17 inches chopped off my hair. And I didn't even cry! 
-- "In five years you'll look like the people (character models) you emulate, so choose wisely." - Donald Miller
-- I love the church office on Fridays. It's like a secret quiet hideout. 
-- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill  
-- The paper cutter in the church office sounds like something between a screeching monkey and a dinosaur.
-- "We gain power from what we are for, not what we are against."
-- I love photography, but at the end of the day, I will always be a writer. 
-- "And I know the one who holds my hope." New favorite song by Big Daddy Weave!
-- "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
-- I wanted everything to taste like diet coke. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment