Friday, June 8, 2012

If Noah had an iPhone

I love taking photos. My camera comes with me most places. I'm often posting photos on my blog. In the past couple of months I've been using the camera on my iPhone more and more. And I'm currently an instagram addict.


Sometimes I wish Bible-era people had iPhones with instagram and twitter to give quick updates. I would love to know their random thoughts throughout the day and see little snapshots of their activities, company, and surroundings.

I can just imagine some of the hash tags Noah and his family would have used... His whole family was on a giant boat with tons of animals for an extended amount of time. I'm sure amusing things happened.

Or what about Moses and the burning bush? Or the multitudes of people Jesus spoke to? I'm sure the disciples would have all used different filters.

I wonder why technology developed when it did. Would the Bible-era population be so consumed with capturing and tweeting events that the importance of it would have been missed? I don't know. Personally, I would have loved to scroll through a collection of Noah's photos at the end of his adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I love Instagram and Twitter, I wish I could have Esther's or Ruth's Twitter feed. I miss you!
    -Tiff
    http://thewanderingtheologian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete