Sunday, March 27, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts :) (Part 1)

This is my “Smile!” blogpost. Instead of writing a sad blog about my dislike for “goodbyes” (aka. change), I decided to post a few things that make me smile. :)



1. Summer. I love lemonade and lemonade makes me think of summer. I also like sunshine, sunglasses, sandals, hot weather, the beach, and warm summer nights. My personal favorite at the moment is that I'll get to spend more than just a few days with Robert before either of us returns to school!



2. David's Poetry


Psalm 27:1-5 (The Message)

Light, space, zest— that's God! So, with him on my side I'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing. When vandal hordes ride down ready to eat me alive, those bullies and toughs fall flat on their faces. When besieged, I'm calm as a baby. When all hell breaks loose, I'm collected and cool. I'm asking God for one thing, only one thing: to live with him in his house my whole life long. I'll contemplate his beauty; I'll study at his feet. That's the only quiet, secure place in a noisy world, the perfect getaway, far from the buzz of traffic.


3. Vi. How could you NOT love this beautiful girl? I've had a wonderful time getting to know her over the past 2 weeks. We've laughed and cried together. And she threw up on me 3 times. Vi also loves Robert and enjoys spitting up on him, too. Good to know I'm not alone! She's a precious gift and I love her (and her parents and awesome big sister). :)


4. Fireflies. I'm not a die-hard Owl City fan, but I do enjoy this song and music video. I love the business of it.



I’d like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly. It’s hard to say that I’d rather stay awake when I’m asleep because my dreams are bursting at the seams.



5. Long Walks. I love going on long walks with Robert. Or maybe I just love holding his hand and having his undivided attention. I'll never tell!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment