Friday, January 20, 2012

Last Semester Here!

Annnddd I’m back in the swing of this “being a student” thing! I just finished my second week of the semester.

I’m happy to be back in Chicago. Kind of. The weather is a little sketch. The snow today was beautiful though!

The new girls are moved onto my floor and seem to be settling in nicely! A few days before classes started I got a really bad cold. And then classes started. And then I started working for the Moody yearbook. And then I got the stomach flu. And then I had lots of homework. And then... and then... and then... So here I am. Two weeks into the semester and I’m finally feeling on top of my schedule.

I know I’ve said numerous times that I wasn’t going to be one of those overly-emotional people who facebooks/tweets/blogs about every little last part of their time at school coming to a close. Quite frankly, those people bug me. BUT, I will say that I am finishing up my time here and I’m excited for the next piece of my adventure! I’ll write more about that later.

I don’t want to jump ahead too far though. So, for the next 4 months I’m focusing on loving the 39 girls on my floor, writing as much as I can, succeeding in my classes, and enjoying my last little bit of time in Chicago before graduating!

Woo-hoo! The end is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment