Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Break Phone Photo Blast.

I end up with some of the most random and wonderful photos on my phone. So I thought I'd be nice and share!

My phone is apparently giving me options. I just got more confused.

Vi attempting to feed herself with a straw.

My mom and the happy little girl!

Beautiful little girls in the back of my car.

First off, my phone calls me "Princess" because it keeps mispronouncing "Andrea". And it added Alicia as my best friend!

This was a nasty shelf so I took a picture.

Ginger!

I made the most delicious guacamole one afternoon.

Frozen Yogurt with Trina and Alicia.

Rehearsing "Winter Snow" for Christmas morning! There was, conveniently enough, a snowflake ornament lodged in the piano that worked with what we were singing.

Did you get two pillow pets for Christmas? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment