Saturday, November 12, 2011

1oo Things I'm Thankful For (31-40)

31. Accurate News Reports. I like the truth.
32. Crunchy Leaves. The ones that make the great noises when you step on them!
33. Sleep. There’s nothing like a fluffy pillow and a warm blanket after a long day.
34. Blogs. I thoroughly enjoy writing mine and enjoy all the blogs I read.
35. Cute Jackets. I have way too many lightweight jackets.
36. Dictionaries. I’m horrible at spelling and mix up words all the time.
37. Umbrellas. Things like umbrellas are simple but very necessary sometimes.
38. Handwriting. I love how unique everyone’s is.
39. Alarm Clocks. It’s a bittersweet thankfulness - I don’t like waking up to them, but I don’t like being late for things.
40. Sweatshirts. I’ve been living in them all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment