Monday, November 7, 2011

1oo Things I'm Thankful For (21-30)

21. Quiet Moments. “Be STILL and know that I am God...” Psalm 46:10
22. Boots. They’re becoming my favorite type of shoe.
23. Chick-fil-a. I’m just really into chicken right now!
24. Fireworks. I think there should be fireworks for every holiday.
25. Patience. I don’t typically have an abundance of it, but I’m working on it.
26. Journals. So many blank pages to fill with thoughts, adventures, memories, emotions, desires, pain...
27. Change. It scares the crap out of me sometimes, but I’m learning that it’s not always a bad thing.
28. Accountability. I’m thankful for the 2 other girls in my small group and that they keep me accountable to my goals.
29. Yoga. Not the creepy spiritual yoga, but the stretching, quiet, and focusing one.
30. Allergy Free Foods. Foods without dairy and soy are a rare but precious find!

No comments:

Post a Comment