Friday, November 4, 2011

1oo Things I'm Thankful For (11-20)

11. New Guitar Strings. They hurt my fingers, but sound so bright and clear.
12. Clorox Wipes. My roommate and I are anti-germ.
13. Sunrises. “Morning by morning new mercies I see...Great is Thy faithfulness."
14. My Chiropractor. Dr. McCallister is one of my favorite people in the world!
15. Discernment. Knowing right from wrong and then having the wisdom to act upon it.
16. Books. I love reading the words of others.
17. Imagination. I don’t know where or who I’d be without it...
18. Water. Another one of those things I tend to take for granted, but it’s super important.
19. Maps. Not that I’m good at reading them, but they come in handy for some people!
20. Camera. I love capturing moments in time and turning them into treasurable memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment