Saturday, September 3, 2011

And I Quit.

2 weeks down and 14 to go in this semester.


And I quit.


Well, I temporarily quit.


Starting Tuesday afternoon I’ll begin again. But for this weekend, I gave up and came home. Because there's no place like home when life seems to fall apart.



Without going into detail...


Everything seemed to be on the brink of falling apart for the past month and earlier this week it did. Not literally everything, but enough stuff to shake up my world for a little while.


My brain is refusing to process things at the moment. But thankfully I have a few good friends spending time with me while I’m here in Cali for the weekend to help with that. And when I’m in Chicago, I have a few lovely girls and a few professors that tend to be good at helping me make sense of things.


So that's my not-super-detailed story. BUT, if you think about it, a little extra encouragement and patience would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Love and hugs to you from me! And communion bread tomorrow specially chosen so you can partake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Andrea! Enjoy your time at home. I can be your Joe's buddy when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont quit yet! I love you A.Rose! Thanks for the blog updates. Ill be praying for you as you begin your last year at Moody! Enjoy it! Email me when you get the chance! Id love to hear about your summer, the fall and yea, your life! Miss you :)

    P.S-Dont you and Heidi go too crazy without me..its not allowed. Its just not.

    ReplyDelete