Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts - Part 4



16. My Worship Team. Over the past four years I've had the beautiful opportunity to lead worship and to grow close to a talented and passionate group of musicians. And, don't tell the rest of the band, but Rusty just happens to be my favorite. :)



17. Guitars. I have two of them. One Takamine and one Ibanez.



18. Time. I was recently told that my love language was quality time. Hmmm...I don't believe it to be true all the time. But I do know that I've been craving time with people this summer. Last Sunday evening Robert spent time with Viola and I. He brought me dinner and fed Vi so I could eat. She eventually went back to sleep and Robert and I spent some much needed time together.



19. Photography. I'll post more about this photography project later. It was very sparkly, creative, and just girly. And I enjoyed it thoroughly!


20. Books. So many books to read, and a lifetime to do so. I like books. A lot. I like the way they look on my bookshelf. And the way they look while they're in a pile on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment