Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To days of inspiration...

To days of inspiration

Playing hooky

Making something out of nothing

The need to express

To communicate

To going against the grain

Going insane

Going mad

To loving tension

No pension

To more than one dimension

To starving for attention

Hating convention

Hating pretension



-La Vie Boheme from Rent



I think I temporarily ran out of creativity. It’s actually been a few weeks. I don’t feel like writing. I don’t feel like taking pictures. I don’t feel like...doing much of anything.


I’m trudging through my overpacked life right now. I love everything I'm doing and everyone I'm working with. But just because something is enjoyable doesn't make it quick or simple.


Hopefully when VBS and my 3 summer classes are over, I'll have time to let my mind wander into it's whimsical and imaginative world once again. Until then, I'll find joy in running through my overpopulated and somewhat superficial life.

No comments:

Post a Comment