Monday, February 28, 2011

28 Days.

1. When I am an emotional wreck, God, your grace motivates me. -Bryndan Lorittis #mbi #foundersweek

2. Let’s hope the groundhog isn’t in Chicago...it wouldn’t be able to get out of the ground to even attempt to see his shadow! Poor little guy.

3. In every trial we face, God will turn it into a story about Himself. Not one of God’s followers is exempt from suffering. #mbi #foundersweek

4. Rainboots might not have been the best shoes to wear to be running around and taking pictures in... Feeling super clumsy :-/

5. Robert’s explaining some super technical sounding thing to me. I’m highly impressed. And confused. I like him :)

6. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Ps 18:11

7. Today is a jeans and sweatshirt kind of a day.

8. My day started without me. Guess I should jump in now...

9. I realize when I go through seasons without conviction... It doesn’t mean I’m doing well, it means I’ve removed myself from growth.

10. It’s at the end of some of my worst days that I learn the most. Lesson for today: it’s not surrendering if you go down with a fight.

11. Study the accuracy of the Bible if you ever think small details don’t matter to God. He sees all and is working within it - even the hard stuff.

12. I’m not thankful for food allergies. But I am thankful for the lessons to be learned through this ongoing trial. God is good! (dairy is not)

13. Pad Thai is my comfort food :)

14. I got my driver’s license 5 years ago today! My car and I have had 5 great years together :)

15. The word ‘pseudepigrapha’ is a funny word to say :)

16. Angry birds Valentine’s version?!? Dude!! Where has this been all my life??

17. Today was a long walk kind of a day. And the weather allowed it! Only two things could have made it better. Robert and my camera. :)

18. The tension from the dark looming cloud overhead was persistent, paralyzing, and scrutinizing. Forfeit your rain and lose your power. Leave.

19. Photography, writing, and acoustic guitar in this musical worship service. All we need is some interpretive dance and we’ve got it! :)

20. “...just so you know, I’m gonna break your heart. just so you know, I’m gonna make a mess...”

21. “...angelic in your syntax, demonic in your motive...” -flyleaf

22. You know the saying “you only live once”? Mine has become “thankful you only live once”. I don’t think I could do this “earth thing” again. #live2die

23. I don’t believe in the reincarnation as an animal thing. But if I did, I would be a good lizard. I like to be warm, I like the sun, and I like to sleep.

24. There is deceit in the hearts of those who plot evil, but joy for those who promote peace. -Proverbs 12:20

25. I have my Peet’s Coffee book all picked out! I’m ready for some quality time in my favorite coffee shop. 2 weeks :)

26. It just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing... When will it END?!

27. Dark and stormy nights make me miss Robert. Oh wait...at this point EVERYTHING makes me miss Robert. Spring break is when??

28. “It’s hard to fight, but then again it’s hard to do what’s right and I don’t want to give in.” -Vialyne Music

No comments:

Post a Comment