Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where Are We Now?

A few days ago I came across a bracelet that Joy Machado gave us girls in the Bible study we had at her house. Rachel, Katie, Tatiana, Alicia, and I. We were a tight knit group and shared many good laughs and cries together. The few years that we were together were absolutely wonderful. The late nights eating popcorn and talking about the Bible will forever be a sweet memory.



Switching gears a little bit...


Alicia, Katie, and Tatiana all ended up going to Azusa Pacific University in Southern California. Rachel and I both did the Community College thing, worked a lot of hours, and did some overseas missions work during all that. And now Rachel is married and is living North Carolina, still working and going to school. Working and going to school. It’s the story of all of our lives :) And Joy, our brave and fearless leader, is living in Texas, being as busy and creative as always! I’ve gone to visit her once and I need to go again!


I happened to check our Rachel’s blog,as I often do because she rocks ( http://afewthousandmiles.blogspot.com ) and she’s doing a 100 Post Giveaway! What a fun idea! That’s one of the reasons I love looking at her blog - she’s creative and fun. And her blog is cute and it makes me want to learn how to bake and cook and do all those girly homemaking things. I’m glad to have someone like Rachel be a few years ahead of me. As long as she keeps posting things like she has been, in a few years I’ll have a notebook full of recipes and great crafts to go through when I’m married!


Another blog that I follow is Alicia’s. Alicia and I still see each other all the time because, unlike Rachel, nether of us are married and we still call Livermore our home. Her blog is fun because...it’s awkward. And really funny to read, especially if you know her and how her awkwardness makes a strange situation even worse. That said, if you're feeing brave and need a good laugh, check our her blog: http://princessaavery.blogspot.com


2 comments: