Monday, December 3, 2012

(i am) 24!

one | I can’t stand pepsi. I’m a diet coke girl ALL the way.

two | I love my job most days, but other days I just like it.

three | I miss Chicago.

four | I love living in California.

five | I’m rarely content, but I’m happy. I’m always reaching for something.

six | I love writing and receiving snail mail.

seven | I’m allergic to sea food.

eight | I don’t remember the last time I completely tuned my own guitar.


eight and a half | I'm still a princess.


nine | I love flowers.

ten | I’ve never seen all of Disney’s Pinocchio.

eleven | I want to do investigative journalism.

twelve | I spent my last 2 birthdays in Chicago with Baylee and Jaxon.

thirteen | I love doing crafts.

fourteen | I love summer.

fifteen | I would rather wear high heels than flat shoes.

sixteen | I love to learn, but I disliked school. I thrive in a one-on-one setting.


seventeen | I’m surrounded by rockstars and heros in my everyday life.

eighteen | I named both of my guitars - Herman and Jesse.

nineteen |
I have a bright red pair of skinny jeans.

twenty | I wish Moody had offered a degree in criminal justice

twenty-one | I have a pair of 4.5 inch black high heels with studs on them.

twenty-two | I have two honorary nieces that I absolutely adore.

twenty-three | I’ve had the same best friend my entire life.

twenty-four |
I wish fireworks were included in every celebration. Mainly my birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment