Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Review

Some favorites from 2012! I tried to limit it to one a month, but there were too many that just stuck out to me!

January - Out of these ashes, rise.

February - Groundhog Day

March - Perfection: my simple request

April - Malaria, Hope

May - And then comfort comes, Miss Vi the fashionista, The Jelly Donut Incident

June - Painted Goldfish

July - "Shut up and hug me!", Confession Session

August - Proof that I'm a city girl.

September - the quesadilla incident

October - Awwww..., Her Love Language: chocolate milk

November - Flirty Homeless Dude

December - "oh, tragedy has taken so many..."


I tried to find a photo that summed up this past year. And this was it. "Princess" written on my coffee cup. I was working in the sound booth at church getting things ready for that Sunday morning. I'm learning that being a leader means being a servant. Doing the tedious behind the scenes work is just as important as being up front leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment