Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 Tweets of October

A Month in Tweets. What’s more Unoriginal than that? I’m at a loss to think of something... I blame Annie, since she was with me for a majority of my October Twitter updates! Here's 1 short update for each day in October:

  1. Ewwwww some guy just sneezed on me. Not cool dude, not cool.
  2. 2 weeks until I get to see Robert! I’m just a little excited : )
  3. Worship teams...thing big “living room”, not “concert” on Sundays. Sunday morning is the un-concert-family time. -Paul Baloche
  4. Family Force 5, a cup of mint tea, and an article to finish... Content.
  5. Anyone want to go to Greek for me this morning? Please? Anyone? Bueller?
  6. Breakfast with Carley! I’m amazed at how loud and dramatic the two of us can be, even early in the morning!
  7. “Is Jesus white or is Jesus black?” “He’s plaid!” [urban classes at #mbi are the best!]
  8. “Guess what!! We have the same worldview: individualism!” - Kelsi
  9. “The enemy likes to take the desires of our heart, turn them into weaknesses, steal our trust in God’s goodness and timing...GUARD your heart.”
  10. Chicago Music Exchange! A guy asked if I needed help...I asked if they had anything purple and sparkly. “Well princess...” was his response.
  11. “There are few hotter things than a boy cooking for you. Very, very few.”
  12. “In the Old Testament it was considered a miracle when God spoke through an ass. Now He does it every Sunday.” I love missions conference.
  13. Random fact of the day: India has more cell phones than toilets. #mbiMC
  14. Technical difficulties could be avoided if we would all use flannel-graph. #mbiMC
  15. Long walk with Robert. Just like normal!
  16. I enjoy being home and out of dress code. Meaning, I love Robert and my ripped jeans : )
  17. Play guitar or sit with Robert during church this morning. Funny how priorities change, cause I won’t be on stage this morning. :)
  18. We’re not just meant to have answers, but also to ask the questions that lead us to them. In order to not only know what, but why we believe.
  19. [searching for joy in the small things]
  20. I love reading my notes in my Bible from a year ago. I see how much God has changed the way I perceive HIm. I used to be a beggar, now I’m a daughter. -Rebecca Barlow
  21. Fever and chills. Lamesauce all the way. I’m currently snuggled into a pile of blankets.
  22. Annie and I are sitting on her couch eating M&M’s and giggling : )
  23. ‘Safe?’ said Mr. Beaver. ‘Who said anything about safe? Course he isn’t safe, but he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.’ - C.S. Lewis
  24. Greek homework + Metallica = winning combo
  25. Last night I dreamt that I had a tea party with C.S. Lewis, Martin Luther, and Rob Bell. It ended with Bell throwing a scone at Lewis...
  26. Note to self: Don’t talk about cutting class with the professor walking right behind you. It makes ditching a little more guilt inspiring.
  27. It’s windy and I’m cold. #lamegirlfromcali
  28. “I am a loved daughter of God. If you are trying to make me think less of myself, you are wasting your time.”
  29. God loves messy people.
  30. Annie and I made homemade chai tea!
  31. Rockstar and her floozy stage manager, Annie. [Happy birthday, Dawn!! Yay for costume parties!]

No comments:

Post a Comment