Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break Phone Photo Blast.


Party in the back of my car!
This was after a birthday party Trina went to. Vi inherited the balloons.


Sunset. Clouds. Rain.
Beautiful!


Cedar Grove Community Church.
Love the people in this place.


Vi & Trina.
Lots of lovely time spent with these two girls.


In-n-Out. 
California staple food.


Post-nap cuddles.
The best kind of cuddling.


Horrid pink and leopard print dress.
My mom wouldn't let me try it on, but I secretly wanted to.


Painting.
These are Danny's socks and Kendra's jeans. They're necessary items of clothing to paint a table black in.


Cannoli.
I finally found them after craving them for 3 months and couldn't eat them because they're mostly dairy.


Birthday party!
Celebrating my birthday with my family and the girls. Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment