Friday, December 16, 2011

This semester I...

I’m just gonna make a list because this semester was...well, special in it’s own way.
  • Women’s ministry training
  • Lived with the best roommate ever!
  • Put my feet in Lake Michigan
  • Craved random yet very specific food
  • Loved and served the girls on my floor
  • Watched 17 Again a few too many times
  • Roommate bonding
  • Alicia and I had a Christmas-Eve countdown
  • Apologetics, Romans, Public Relations, Senior Wellness Seminar, Isaiah
  • Staff writer for the newspaper
  • Aaron Shust concert
  • Fireworks over Navy Pier on numerous occasions
  • Robert and I broke up
  • Metallica
  • Lots of women’s ministry events
  • Bible study with my Smith 5 girls
  • Crafts
  • Fell in love with McDonald’s oatmeal
  • Discovered pinterest
  • Worked on Grad School Applications
  • moodystandard.com
  • Broken (and fixed) Camera
  • Ministry Team
  • Cheez-it addiction
  • Went on the ferris wheel on Navy Pier
  • Relied on friends more than ever before
  • Gave up some dreams
  • Enjoyed going to church in Chicago
  • Built a fort above my bed that lasted for a few months
  • Survived counseling
  • Laptop crashed
  • Photographer at the Thanksgiving day parade
  • Didn’t chop my hair off though I thought about it weekly
  • Had more run-ins with campus safety than necessary
  • Confronted more people about dress code and quiet hours
  • Drank a lot of coffee
  • Failed a final
  • Went home more times this semester than I did last year
  • Just generally, speaking tried not to make any big decisions
And now I’m home! Home, home, HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment