Friday, December 31, 2010

Long December

Dec. 1 - It snowed a little.
Dec. 3 - Happy birthday to ME!
Dec. 4 - OUCH. The pain in my lower right abdomen started...
Dec. 7 - "Anxiety is the natural result when our hopes are centered in anything short of God and His will for us." - Billy Graham
Dec. 8 - 1st visit to the doctor for the pain.
Dec. 9 - Last day of classes and last minute changes to go home early.
Dec. 10 - Good bye, Chicago. Hello, Emergency Room.
Dec. 11 - After 12 hours in the ER, I finally got to go home. With no answers.
Dec. 12 - Robert and I went to church! I got bombarded with questions and people trying to hug me. Me in mass amounts of pain = don't come anywhere within 5 feet of me.
Dec. 13 - Another doctor. More blood tests done.
Dec. 14 - Lots of sleep and a long walk with Robert.
Dec. 15 - Hanging out in the church office with Robert and Tom. I decided that Youth Pastors are some of my favorite people.
Dec. 16 - Time with Trina

Dec. 17 - Sys Theo, Urban, Media Laws and Ethics = done
Dec. 18 - Decorating the stage for Christmas. I kind of just ordered the guys around.
Dec. 19 - Alicia's Home!!!
Dec. 21 - Horrid night of rehearsal. I actually cried.
Dec. 22 - Epic shopping adventure with Alicia.
Dec. 23 - Painting styrofoam. If anyone needs an object lesson for patience, I just found one!
Dec. 24 - I'm NOT the "tomboy" of the band...
Dec. 25 - Merry Christmas! I'm in a lots of pain.
Dec. 26 - Banana Bread Backstage. Slight meltdown. Then I almost went back to the ER.
Dec. 27 - Larissa, Robert, and I built a ghetto gingerbread house.
Dec. 28 - Spent the day at the hospital. Lovely? Not so much.
Dec. 29 - Spent the evening with Danny, Kendra, Trina, and Viola. I love them. All 4 of them encouraged me SO much that day.
Viola - She talked and giggled at me for 20 minutes. Pretty good for a 3.5 month baby!
Trina - Fun morning running errands and a picnic lunch with lots of hugs!
Kendra - Laughing while listening to the kids talk and eat dinner with Danny.
Danny - Long drive. Christmas music mixup. Lots of laughing.
Dec. 30 - Robert and I took pictures in a cemetery. It's really not as morbid as it sounds...
Dec. 31 - New music on my iPod! Ready for the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment