Saturday, September 18, 2010

Conclusions from this Week.

  • Posted office hours save me SO much time. Just sayin’!
  • I don’t appreciate being talked down to by Professors. I know they’re brilliant, but all the same, I’m not 4.
  • If everyone kept an organized schedule, my schedule would be less hectic.
  • Finally putting up pictures in my room was a bittersweet thing. I love seeing my friends and family smiling at me 24/7, but now I wish they would say something.
  • Accordion music invokes indistinguishable emotions in me.
  • I will have the “mono” virus in my blood forever and symptoms will occasionally reoccur. Oh joy.
  • After over 6 years, I finally classify as a real guitar player because I officially have legit calluses on my finger tips.
  • Head-over-heals is a phrase I’ve never understood until now.
  • I have a intensely like/strongly loath relationship with alarms.
  • When people call me “Andrea Rose”, I think I’m in trouble.
  • Meal replacements from the Commons are more important than I’ve given them credit for in the past.
  • Dr. Sauer can turn any conversation into something about relationships.
  • I need to remember that when someone does something for me and it doesn’t go right, it really is “the thought that counts” and I need to honor that.
  • The people I look up to aren’t perfect and I shouldn’t expect them to be.
  • Mexico looks good. Lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment