Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Review

January seemed like a long month. A long month that went by too quickly. Confession: I went through twitter to remember what I did this past month.

Jan 3rd - I dyed my sister’s hair. Ok, attempted to. 3 boxes of hair dye later and we had a somewhat decent color! My little sis was a good sport about it. :)

Jan 4th - Shopping and dinner with my sister and grandma. I know we won’t always have this time with my grandma, so I’m enjoying and treasuring it as much as I can. 


Jan 7th - Ugh. I don’t have a problem with doctors, but sometimes I think when I go to see my doctor I’m healthy, but I leave sick. I felt fine when I arrived, but left with a fever, low blood pressure, and low sodium. More french fries? 

Jan 13th - Blog Post: Outspoken 

Jan 14th - Blog Post: Red Pen

Jan 18th - Packing for Florida with Alicia. We only packed 5 pairs of shoes! And a few extra outfits. We managed to make it fit in one large suitcase though. I’m impressed!

Jan 19th - FLORIDA!

Jan 22nd - Disney World. I don’t know what else to say other than it was amazing!

Jan 23rd - Home. Without seeing any alligators. It was the longest two airplane rides ever. The turbulence and crying baby made the flights seem even longer.

Jan 24th - Party with my favorites!

Jan 29th - Annie and Jacob are BOTH on Twitter!! Party!


And I had a million and a half wonderful conversations that were too important to tweet about. That’s what January was full of for me. Meaningful and memorable tidbits of advice and encouragement. January was a good month. I’m looking forward to seeing what February holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment