Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goodbye July, Hello August!

July was a fun and busy month. :)

Favorite photo from July.
  • Cedar Grove had an outside service! I loved being part of the worship team for it.
  • I successfully put windshield wiper fluid and oil in my car without any help. I was impressed. Then some guy biking by whistled. He was impressed, too.
  • Alicia and I learned how to use SundayPlus!
  • I no longer think Matthew McConaughey is attractive.
  • Favorite new song: Shake it Out by Florence + the Machine
  • I LOVE fireworks.
  • Play guitar? Check. Unpack and clean room? It can wait until tomorrow.
  • My sister is in South Africa for the summer.
  • I keep losing my phone and my keys.
  • Kendra was out of town for a week so I spent a lot of time with Trina and Viola.
  • “We can conquer because of Christ. But sometimes the conquering is slow and takes so much more time than we think it should.” Annie Quick
  • I went to the ER.
  • I don’t like my short hair. Although it does look like Rapunzel’s in Tangled! So that helped.
  • I started working at Brighton Collectibles in the Stoneridge mall.
  • Alicia and I started planning our concert!
  • I sang without playing guitar at church. It was strange and fun.
  • Jen came to visit!! I finally got to meet her!
  • I broke the contract. ;) Sorry Sam, Eric, Rusty, and Paul!
  • London Olympics!! Woo-hoo! Go USA!
  • Dog-sitting for little Mattie!
  • I brought a backup outfit to church incase the outfit I was wearing didn’t work with the guitar pickup.
  • Aimee came to visit me!
  • For some reason I got oddly attached to my phone. I’ll spill more later. :)
  • I re-fell in love with Bethany Dillon’s albums.
  • I spent time at a cute little beach all by myself.
  • Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps. I love the olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment