Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hug Snob.

My first and last Sundays at Cedar Grove are usually a challenge for me. I get bombarded by people asking how I'm doing and my plans for the future and what's going on in my life. Today was no exception. Lots of people wanted to know what was going on with my life. And it seemed like almost everyone wanted to give me multiple hugs. Eek. I love being with people. I just need my own personal bubble of space. I just needed a little larger bubble today. A germ proof bubble.

When I pulled into the parking lot of Cedar Grove, I had a mental list of who I was okay with hugging. I didn't want all the hugs and touching and germs from everyone else crawling on me. I know, it was silly. My anxiety totally won this morning. And obviously my church family was not aware of my imaginary list so I got hugged by everyone and panicked a little.


On a positive note, I survived and this was the first rough morning that I'd had in the past month!

No comments:

Post a Comment