Monday, April 12, 2010

Runaway for a Day, Okay?

I’m always “good”. Some days just aren’t though. And I don’t always realize this until the day is almost over and I'm struggling to keep it all together.

I lost the fight today. Actually, I gave up without much of a battle. I’m usually too stubborn and driven to give up completely, even on a bad day, but not today.

I don’t feel like myself today at all. I like challenges and working through things, but not today. Being around people is typically the best part of my day, but not today. Running away seems like the best answer. Just for today, okay?

My encouraging quote of the day comes from the Beatles song Ob-la-di Ob-la-da: “Yeah, ob-la-di, ob-la-da life goes on brah. La la how the life goes on. Ob-la-di, ob-la-da life goes on brah. La la how the life goes on.”

It hasn’t been the best day. Tomorrow will be better. Life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment